- Developed end-user documentation (user guides, video tutorials) for biometrics product customers that included United States Customs and Border Protection and Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
- Performed analysis of existing processes and recommended new processes to integrate technical writing team with Agile development teams (that included subject matter experts, solution architects, software developers, hardware designers, and testers) using Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (VS-TFS) to improve team collaboration and synchronize end-user documentation updates with release sprints
- Produced and maintained business analysis deliverables that included requirements and specifications, workflows and process flows utilizing standards such as Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), content development style guides and templates, and training materials; coordinated user acceptance testing
- Managed documentation team project to develop approach and methodology for conversion of JustSystems XMetaL DITA, FrameMaker, and Word documentation files to single-source RoboHelp solution
- Evaluated, recommended, and implemented project/document management Software-as-a-Service tools
- Developed scope, schedule, methodology, brand, and style standards for development of how-to videos
May 1 2017
Original content ©2021 LYNNE O'CONNOR. All Rights Reserved. Additional content used with permission.